Please check the boxes to move forward in the program.
Welcome to the second day of Reginald Lenny’s 14-day Juice Fasting program! Congratulations on keeping up with the program and going through the first day; remember, the first few days are the hardest. Once you power through the initial hardships you will reap the benefits of the fasting and detoxification provided by this plan!
Your juice plan for today is:
Three medium sized carrots, one medium apple, one cup of strawberries, one table spoon of honey, two-three drops of vanilla extract (optional) and 3 fluid ounces of water
One medium apple, one beetroot, six medium carrots, one stalk of celery, two ounces of spinach, one half of an avocado, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 3 fluid ounces of water
One pineapple, one half of a banana, three medium carrots, one half of a lemon, pinch of brown sugar and 2 fluid ounces of water
- For the second day of your Juice Fast (and all the remaining days) use the same rules as for the first day.
- Carrots contain many vitamins and minerals, as well as some antioxidants, and have a low caloric value, making them ideal for a fasting diet
- Beetroot contains many valuable minerals and is good for the blood, but also contains a very high amount of anti-oxidants
- Spinach and similar greens contain a high amount of fiber, in addition to nutrients, which will help you detoxify and cleanse your bowels
- Remember to dissolve one-half of a teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt and one half of a lemon into two liters of water and drink that through the day! Proper hydration is very important, as water is the medium by which the toxins leave your body!
Remember to keep it fresh – All the juices should be prepared up to a maximum of one hour in advance of being eaten. You should not prepare the juices more than an hour before, because they will start to lose some of their benefits if they have not been drank within an hour. Use fresh fruits and vegetables, and avoid using canned, refrigerated or frozen ones.
- If your job or work-time is getting in the way of having fresh juices for every meal, make one juice ahead, and refrigerate it, but make sure the rest of the juices are as fresh as possible.
- The best way to make sure your juices are made from the freshest possible fruits and vegetables is to find a local store that sells fresh fruits and vegetables, and buy them on the go (on your way from work or doing chores).